Pregnancy tips for studio photography. It is a great moment in your life when you are expecting a child. Your body changes so much during this long 10 months.
I invite mums to be in my studio to capture their beautiful bellies. And I explain why
1. It is private. If you do not feel comfortable to change clothes or to pose on public, welcome in the studio Pregnancy photo sessions are all about mums and their bellies, so you need to pose and you need to change clothes to get that different look.
2. You can bring as much outfits and accessories as you like. Yes, because it is one spot and they not going to be missed and I have a mirror where you can see and decide what do you prefer. Also different cute props which you would like to see on the pictures.
3. You can take all clothes off. They are the most desirable pictures, as they show your pure beauty. Beautiful shapes of mum to be
4. Collection of different outfits. My studio is full of different fabrics and accessories, drapes and props.I can’t take them all outside
5. Partner. Guys fill more comfortable inside. They get used to camera quicker and feel themselves like at home.